Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Birthday Boy of the Month

Tengok siapa yang tolak stroller Faris. My SIL. Kepingin anak kecik kot? Sila la mengandung lagi. Iman pun dah 4 tahun kak :p

It's my daddy cool birthday n also my lil brother's birthday this month. Had a small celebration last Sunday. Kebetulan on Sunday, after kemas rumah, the whole family had lunch at Nondos, JJ Maluri. 

My two nephew. Akif (left) and Iman (right)

Akif kalau wat peace mesti nak wat 2 tangan. Tamak!

Unfortunately, the birthday boy, Adib n Ain, (lil sis x dapat join) Lunch dibelanja oleh SIL n also my second brother while Ayu sedekahkan cake. It was an adhoc punya celebration pun. Never planned. Adib was born on 12th October while my daddy cool was on kelmarin's date, 15th October. (Oh my English! Ada pulak ayat kelmarin's)
 
Intro la orang2 yang terlibat

Hubby ordered this mashed potato but tengokla mashed potato nya. Tak macam mashed potato kan? He purposely ordered this so that he can suap Faris with the mashed potato tapi, nak suap macam mana kalau dah gitu potatonye?

Ayah didn't know about the cake (I think so), so that's the least surprise that I come out with. Suruh one of the waitress there to send the cake after ayah had finished his meal. Nasib baik kedai kek was next to Nandos je. 

The surprise dah datang

Yup tomboy ye waitress itu. Tapi dia baik

Nampak tak mak den yang sibuk nak tengok kek?

Can guess my dad's age? 30 huh? :D


Happy Birthday to my daddy cool. Semoga ayah panjang umur dengan dikurniakan kesihatan yang baik2 saje. Amin. Also, Happy Birthday to my lil bro also, Adib!

{From Ayu with ♥}


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...