Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Family Vacation

Assalamualaikum.

Long silence since I just came back from a very long and good holiday with my family. Actually Ayu ada sediakan some post while I was away but somehow I don't know why dia tak di publish kan. Must be Ayu terlupa tekan something. In fact, masa dekat airport before take off pun Ayu sempat hit one publish button but I don't know why the entry didn't came out. 

Well anyway, today Ayu ambik one more cuti lagi walaupun smalam dah touched down KL. Memang kebiasaan Ayu buat macam tula. Still got lots of work to do. Unpack and do the laundry. Laundry tu memang nak skip jela. Nak hantar dobi je. Malas. Huhu.

Insya-Allah will try my best to update my holiday story later. Till then ya. So, who can guess where is this pictures taken? Siapa follow instagram sure know. 














{From Ayu with ♥}


1 comment:

- said...

salam..nk ty p china u pegi free n easy ke gn tarvel agent yer..sbb i pon plan nk ke sana..so tgh survey2 jgk...nyway salam kenal...i nmpk post u kat fb gojjes mommy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...