Monday, July 5, 2010

Argentina Vs Germany

Oh no. I’m not a football fan but somehow Ayu slalu tgk bola with 5rz dekat mamak depan umah. It’s fun though. You know, surrounded with lots of football fans. So rasalah world cup fever tu dlm diri. Ayu slalu tmn 5rz pun just to be with him even though I’m not really into the match. Oh yes, he knows. At least I’m not pretending to like football in front of him. For me, to be with him pun dh ckp. Ngee~~~


Entry kali ni nk cite psl Argentina punya match hr tu. Adeh adeh adeh. Ayu emo gle Argentina x menang! I mean 4-0? From what I see, peluang byk just the matter of bila someone nk passing bola tetiba x de org plak nk cover. Then diaorg mcm teragak-agak nk passing bola. I mean try jela shoot. (Ecece. Cuba klu Ayu yg main! Well, easier said than done)


To Germany fans, I have to say this even though it’s hard. They played a really good match. I mean, for the very last minute pun still boleh score another. Sggh tangkas diaorg bermain (Ayat skema plak tetiba) Anyway, congrats for Germany. Argentina, maybe this year is not your luck. Maybe next time. Ok2 Ayu nk jgk tepek gmbr dua2 pemain Argentina and Germany ni.

Source : Goggle
Dia chumel la walaupun pendek!

Source : Goggle
Klose ni plak sgt macho. Dia jaring 2 gol time match Sabtu hr tu.

Bawah ni plak video Ayu ambik kt youtube. 5rz kate, Maradona (pelatih Argentina) pnah catat sejarah jaring kn gol yg dia bwk sorg2. So, Ayu pun search la kt youtube tgk. Mmg power. Dia catat sejarah tahun 1986. Huhu Ayu br 1 year. Yg belah kiri ni time Maradona jaring kn gol and yg belah kanan ni plak anak didik dia Messi. Lebih kurang je cara diaorg jaring kn gol. Tp, x tau la nape lagu video ni sebegitu. Anyway enjoy jela.


{From Ayu with ♥}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...